This great one day tour takes you to the picturesque province of Kanchanaburi where you will first visit the
allied prisoner of war cemetery from World War II, Visit the famous Bridge Over the River Kwai and then
take a train ride along the Thailand-Burma Death Railway with its famous wooden trestle viaduct that
snakes along the side of the sheer cliff face of the mountain and the Buddha Cave. Then onto the Tiger
Safari Park. It is a nature theme park, a tourism attraction, and is the most important animal breeding
centre in Kanchanaburi. You can see a wide variety of animals for example, camels, tigers, lions, bears,
elephants, deers, zebras, llamas, ostrichs, flamingos, giraffes etc. before moving onto the Elephant camp
for elephant trekking and a host of other great activities.
NEW : This Tour can now Pick you up from your Hua Hin or Pattaya Hotel.
(Pick up time is 2 hours earlier than Bangkok pick up time.)
||3 to 4 Persons
||5 to 6 Persons
||7 to 8 Persons
|9,000 Baht each
||5,000 Baht each
||3,550 Baht each
||2,950 Baht each
||2,550 Baht each
|Appx $300 USD each
||$167 USD each
||$119 USD each
||$99 USD each
||$85 USD each
On this tour you will :
- Walk over the Bridge on the River Kwai.
- Take a train ride along the Thailand Burma Death Railway and Visit Sai Yok Waterfall. (Option)
- Cub with Tigers at the Tiger Safari Park. (Option)
- Go Elephant Trekking at the Elephant Camp. (Option)
- Go River Rafting plus a host of other activities if time allows. (Option)
PRICE For all Private Tours Includes :
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver.
- All Tours are private tours with our guide who we collect in Kanchanaburi.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Entrance Fee at Tiger Safari Park.
- Food for the Safari animals 1 Set / Person.
- Transfer from / to Hotel.
Does not Include :
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tips or Gratuities to Guides or Drivers.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, insurance, tips for driver, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
If you need any additional information please Contact Us. +66-81-308-2300
This tour needs to be pre paid, as we have to pre pay the Sanctuary to secure your place.
A cell number if you have one with you when you get to Bangkok.
Warning Tips..It can be hot our there! Thailand is very hot. Please bring plenty of bottled water, sun screen etc. Don’t forget to bring a cap, towel, sun glasses, energy drinks, painkillers etc. Take special care of camera equipment make sure battery is full charged. It’s easy to trip and drop a camera.
Always keep back up SD cards and back up your photos.
Tipping : If you tip the guide remember the driver he is the one that gets you there and back to your
Suzie Help Desk Eng : Intl +66-81-308-2300 / Local : 081-308-2300
Thai Help Desk : Intl +66-87-040-4043 / Local : 087-040-4043
E-mail : email@example.com
| Free Apps I LINE + ID : soidog33 | Whatsapp + ID : +66-81-308-2300